Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Great Way to Digest

Just a reminder that next Friday is the start of many things:

1. the official holiday season (even though I am sure it is already here)
2. a day of digesting turkey, or whatever it was you had for thanksgiving
3. HOLIDAYLAND SHOW AT THE COMPOUND ART GALLERY OPENS!!!

If I were you, I'd take a chance at running into the holiday shopping mob and head on over to The Compound Gallery/Blank Space Gallery - located conveniently on San Pablo, safely away from malls and shopping outlets! I will be there with all the holiday cheer I can muster (which really isn't much). But the gallery space looks great and there are going to be great things happening. Aren't you curious just as to what the wheel o' bounty is? I know I am, and I am going to find out!

Blankspace and Compound Gallery
6604-6608 San Pablo
Oakland



BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment