Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Post Show Madness

My show is officially over and had been dismantled. Thanks again to everyone who came and checked the show out while it was up.

There are some paintings remaining which I will post here. All my paintings are now at non-gallery prices in case anyone is interested in helping me out and taking them off my hands, I don't have a ton of free space in the ol art studio room here.

Also, I am making digital prints of ANY of the paintings see on my blog, including pieces that have been sold in the past. And if you buy a painting, I'll give you a print for free!!

Here is a list of paintings still available from my show with their prices:
The Octopus - $150.00
The Harlequin Shrimp - $50.00
The Moon Jellyfish - $50.00
The Walrus - $100.00
The Squid - $175.00
The Puffin - $150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment