Friday, August 21, 2009

Don't Forget

There is only 1 week left until my solo show opens at Eclectix.

Bryen was wonderful and handmade frames for more than half of my paintings. I have spent the last week attaching them, staining them, wood filling them and sanding them. I am exhausted.

BUT they look awesome and I think the show is going to be great. I dropped off all my paintings at the gallery today, and they are waiting patiently to be hung.


In addition, there are a few blogs and websites out there that are promoting the show. I especially enjoyed this posting, as they gave a nice description of my paintings.

Once, again, if you got nothing going on next Friday, I would love to see you at Eclectix. there is also the Tattoon show going on in the upstairs gallery - so come and check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the show! I just caught your name on the juxtapoz site and got super excited! Good stuff! Will you do another deck for Philly? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey follower of my blog....
    Andy (Husband) visited his painting, then bought the top side version...And I bought the Rino doll....couldn't help myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. EMILY!!!
    THANKS SO MUCH!! you guys are awesome, glad they are going to a good home. and you are officially the first person to buy a pair of my paintings as a pair - yeah!!

    ReplyDelete