Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Tiny Paintings

I have officially finished my sea creatures painting (The Squid, The Whale, The Jellyfish & The Narwhal (not yet posted due to poor photography).

The plan now is to do 100 tiny paintings (3" x 2.5") of sea plants, sea critters and probably some bones cause I like them. I have no idea how long this is going to take, but I am determined to make it to 100. I'll try to post them in batches of 5 or 10.

The first one is just to show an example of what it is I am doing.


"Tanacetum Douglasii"
1/100
Acrylic on Paper
3" x 2.5"




© laura borchert 2009

2 comments:

  1. awww, thanks
    i hope you think it is a good idea cause you know how i get over my other paintings

    now you are going to have me going "does this look good" times 100

    ReplyDelete